Corona, Calif.– U.S. Battery Mfg. Co., the most trusted manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries, will introduce its new Lithium-Ion deep-cycle battery at the ISSA 2022 show in booth #3742. The ESSENTIAL Li™ battery line will include a 48-volt and a 24-volt GC2 model. The 24-volt battery is designed with floor machines in mind and delivers the safety and reliability customers have come to trust with U.S. Battery products.
ESSENTIAL Li™ Features Include:
- A sophisticated Battery Management System (BMS) that monitors and optimizes battery operation.
- CAN communication capability to allow for machine integration.
- Long life and maintenance-free operation.
- Integrated heat sink and enhanced fault detection.
- Scalable to be used in parallel for increased capacity.
- Long runtime and fast charging to maximize machine uptime.
- IP67-rated heavy-duty battery case with built-in carrying handles.
The ESSENTIAL Li™ deep-cycle battery line is the result of almost 100 years of battery development and innovation. “We didn’t want to be first to market and launch a lithium product simply because it was a new and popular chemistry,” says Zachary Cox, U.S. Battery Mfg. Co. VP of Operations. “Our focus was to ensure we took the time to develop a product line we are proud to stand behind.”
Utilizing Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) cell chemistry, which is widely considered the safest and most robust option currently available, allows U.S. Battery Mfg. Co. to develop a reliable, maintenance-free, deep-cycle battery that easily integrates into cleaning machines. Maintenance crews can be confident their floor machines will have the power to last through the most demanding jobs while lowering annual operating costs with increased efficiency.
With additional models coming soon, ESSENTIAL Li™ deep-cycle batteries are designed to provide the dependable power U.S. Battery Mfg. Co. products have been delivering customers since 1926. Visit our ESSENTIAL Li™ page for more information on the ESSENTIAL Li™ line
Click on the banner below to register for the show and visit the U.S. Battery Manufacturing Booth #3742.