U.S. Battery’s AGM Deep Cycle Batteries are engineered to deliver reliable deep cycling performance. The Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) eliminates the possibility of spills and minimizes the need for maintenance. In addition to designed-in vibration resistance and maintenance-free valve-regulated operation, U.S. Battery’s new AGM design improves reliability and overall performance and delivers longer cycle life. The sealed Maintenance-Free line is engineered to deliver a deep cycle cost effective alternative to Lithium batteries. Our AGM Deep Cycle batteries are developed in the U.S.A. and specifically manufactured for U.S. Battery under our guidelines assuring our customers they are being provided the highest quality AGM batteries available.
AGM DEEP CYCLE FEATURES:
- Heavy-Duty alloy grids resist corrosion
- High Density positive active material designed to maintain structure during deep cycling
- Specially Engineered glass mat separators limit acid stratification and inhibit internal shorts
- Carbon Enhanced negative active material to improve charge acceptance and cycling performance
- Low Self-Discharge Rates allowing our batteries to be stored for longer periods of time without the need to regularly boost charge.